- Stott and May Inc.
- New York, NY, US
- Lead, Manager
Stott & May have partnered with one of New York's leading advertising and marketing business to help grow out their engineering team. Our client works predominantly with fortune 500 clients due to how niche their product and approach is. Smaller companies can't acquire the accreditations that my client has to compete in the same market and large fortune 500 companies don't invest in a team business of how niche it is, Meaning a majority of the market is owned by my client.
They have seen steady growth year on year for over 10 years now.
As the Engineering Team Lead, you will enhance the platform and product. You will be dealing with millions of real-time transactions a day which is why you will need strong experience dealing with scalability, distributed systems, and big data.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science
- 5+ years of software development experience, At least 2 years managing or leading a team
- Proficient with Python / Java / SQL
- Experience with building data pipelines using either Hadoop, Spark, Karfa, etc.
- Ability to communicate with non-technical and technical people, multi-functional teams.
If this sounds like it could be the right opportunity for you, please apply.
Stay safe and well, Stott & May