- Denver, CO, US
- $ 90,000 - 125,000
- star_border Competitive Salary & Equity Package
- star_border Mentorship and continued learning
- star_border A modern work environment and culture with good work-life balance
- star_border 100% Employee Covered Medical and Dental
- star_border Monthly commuter stipend for parking or public transport
- star_border Workout facilities in the office
Hyperia is seeking AI engineers passionate about building highly scalable ML solutions leveraging the latest in speech recognition, optical character recognition (OCR), natural language processing (NLP) and computer vision technologies. This position is unique in the AI industry, with exposure and mentorship across many AI domains and an opportunity to build systems that operate at scale.
As an AI Engineer at Hyperia, you'll bring the latest research to life, prototyping new ML models and eventually deploying them into a product that solves real problems. On any given day, you'll be working with the most recent research, leveraging extremely large scale proprietary datasets, and integrating ML technologies into the Hyperia product. You'll be mentored by our CEO, who has building AI products since 2005 and is one of the leaders in the AI industry. In this role, you'll be exposed to a variety of AI domains and gain expertise in the techniques, best practices, and nuances of bringing Speech Recognition, NLP, CV, and other services to market. If you're someone that enjoys solving problems, learning new skills, and accelerating their career in AI/ML, this role is for you.
- Valid Work Authorization in the United States
- Masters degree in CS with a focus in ML and/or related work experience (Ph.D. is a plus, but not a requirement)
- Deep understanding of key ML algorithms and when and how to apply them (experience w/ seq2seq models, attention, transformer models, BiLSTM, BERT, GPT-2 is a plus)
- Experience with machine learning tools and libraries such as Pytorch, Tensorflow, numpy, Keras
- Understanding of computational complexity and strategies for scaling and distributing large computations
- Python, C/C++
- Experience building/cleaning large scale datasets, performing error analysis, data wrangling, etc
- Desire to expand your knowledge and gain experience with AI tools
- Stake and ownership in a company led by experienced entrepreneurs
- Exposure to leading-edge AI technology
- An opportunity to grow your depth of knowledge and experience
Hyperia believes in the importance of work/life balance and making time for family, interests, or activities outside of the office.