- Sydney, AU
- Junior, Mid-Level
- AUD 90,000 - 105,000
- star_border Flexible working arrangements
- star_border Paid parental leave for first and secondary care givers
- star_border Eye wear allowance
- star_border Discounted health and gym membership
At Isentia, we are passionate about helping communicators understand media, data and content. This starts with our Tech engineers working with the latest cloud platforms and machine learning algorithms to collect data, analyse it and inform our customer on the issues important to them.
We are constantly innovating and currently looking for a self-motivated, highly driven Software Engineer with a few years’ commercial experience under their belt to join our Sydney team. This team is focussed on broadcast automation.
At Isentia we love coming to work because we get to work on the bleeding edge of technology. We deploy our microservices daily to AWS to solve a whole bunch of ML problems and achieve customer outcomes the developers can actually see. If AWS, ML and Speech to Text make sense to you we would love to show you what we do.
If you worked as a Software Engineer what would you have done last week?
- Developed new APIs, microservices, and UI components and deployed multiple times in Production via our Continuous delivery process.
- Wrote automated unit tests, performance tests, and worked on various strategies to improve the quality of software we deliver.
- Learned something new – for instance how to speed up your development workflow using Docker and Kubernetes or codify your build process.
- Finished the week celebrating with the team as you see all of your hard work paying off!
Who are you?
- You’re an experienced Software Engineer with strong exposure in building high-throughput digital and data platforms.
- You have a background in software engineering, strong experience with data structures and design patterns
- Experience in Python and SQL is essential
- Have experience working in Agile teams
- You love working as part of a team, have great communication skills and would thrive working with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Any exposure to AWS or other cloud services is highly beneficial!
Who are we and what else do you need to know?
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; we're a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients' businesses. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated to providing a working environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits like discounted private health insurance, learning and development opportunities and great social events.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply now.