- Praha 7, CZ
Requisition ID: 249999
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
As an industry leader in the travel business, our cloud-based SaaS product is used by millions of people around the globe and we need to make their experience even more delightful and efficient. SAP Concur imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, SAP Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spend wherever and whenever it happens. Concur services adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large, so they can focus on what matters most. The company serves more than 30,000 clients representing more than 27 million users in over 150 countries.
Be a part of one of the largest SaaS providers in the world. We are looking for a talented individual to be central player in delivering our online services into the next generation.
At Concur Landing Zone team, we are on a mission to bring Concur to the Cloud and switch off data centers. We develop internal software and tooling to build Infrastructure as Code, leveraging AWS services. We enable developers to jump start their cloud journey with Concur Landing Zone tools.
As a AWS Software Engineer on our team you will:
- Design and implement solution using AWS to solve users’ problems as part of our product offerings.
- Develop cloud deployment automation and tooling to manage AWS infrastructure as code.
- Develop across the full-stack on a variety of technologies including AWS CloudFormation, AWS APIs, Python/Flask, Docker containers, and Kubernetes.
- Leverage the latest and greatest AWS Cloud technologies as you build and innovate.
- Embrace end-to-end ownership and DevOps practices: architect, design, code, test, deploy and monitor your software in providing direct value to our customers.
- Learn, as we move fast and are unafraid to venture into the unknown.
- Be part of a team that owns products, tools and services that help other teams deliver better software and improve our relationship with customers.
In order to accomplish this you will need:
- A solid understanding and experience with software development principles and practices.
- A passion for maintaining high quality, robust and scalable services.
- Good analytical and design skills – you should be able to think about problems broadly and deeply.
- Attention to details and strive for excellence in the quality of code you produce.
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity and a lack of fear for learning something new. You should be open to learning from others and also willing to help mentor and teach.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 1+ years of software development experience with a solid understanding of the full software stack
- Experience with programming languages: Have proficiency with shell scripting, and Python or other object-oriented programming languages such as JAVA, etc.
- Proven experience coding object-oriented and modularized software
- Ability to create/maintain micro-services: Have proficiency with micro-services using REST, and C#/.NET, Java and open source frameworks (i.e. Spring, etc).
- Some experience in Linux and/or Unix skills
- Experience with RESTful API design and service operation
- Willing to adopt full-stack skills with various technology including shell scripting, Python programming, AWS CloudFormation, AWS Lambda, AWS APIs, and others
- Working knowledge of cloud technology
- Good networking protocol such as TCP/IP, routing protocols, DNS, is a plus
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.