- Gotthardt Healthgroup AG
- Heidelberg, DE
- Mid-Level, Senior
- € 40,000 - 80,000
- star_border Work in an excellent team
- star_border Nice atmosphere, no dresscode
- star_border Competitive salary
- star_border Flexible working hours
- star_border State of the art equipment (PC or MAC)
- star_border RNV-Jobticket for public transport & office in the heart of Heidelberg
- star_border Many lunch options in walking distance
- star_border Free hot and cold beverages
- star_border Permanent Employment
- star_border Regular team events
As part of our development team, you work to make our doctor's software or our medications-memory app every day a little better.
- Permanent employment
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Flat hierarchies and space for new ideas and approaches
- An exciting working environment with multifaceted challenges & varied projects
- An open, collaborative and creative atmosphere in a motivated team
- Top quality equipment and flexible working hours
- Regular company events
- Organic fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Easy transport links and a great location in the heart of Heidelberg
- Discounted public transport in the area of Heidelberg
- Development of Python 3 projects, including Django-based web applications
- Automation of business processes, scripting, creating automatic reports etc.
- Writing and maintaining automated unit- and integration-tests, configuring continuous deployment scripts
- Employee training in using internal tools and systems
What are your characteristics as our new team member:
- You have gained at least 1-year experience in the development with Python and preferably Django
- You enjoy programming and also engage yourself in “new” technologies like Ansible, Docker und Kubernetes
- You are confident with the handling of relational databases and of version control systems (git)
- You are familiar with agile software development
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum principles and practices
- Working knowledge of memory management, concurrency, multithreading and security
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Fluent in English
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
How we work:
Our developers work within the Scrum framework and are accordingly divided into teams. These teams are responsible for the development of the desktop application and the development of the backend application. Each team holds a daily 15-minute scrum meeting, but developers are otherwise free to individually manage their own time. We highly value code reviews for their positive effect on knowledge transfer in the team as well as ensuring a clean code base.
About once a week, developers present and discuss pertinent new concepts and technologies. Furthermore, our development team meets every three months for a two- to three-day workshop in which the next quarter is planned. In this workshop, teams determine and define the tasks that are important for the following three months. Everybody is encouraged to participate actively in the process and can become an important part for the improvement of our product.
Our Mission is "Medical Evidence to Action". We want to improve today’s healthcare processes and provide benefits to providers, payers, caregivers, patients and families. Our software aims to support the improved detection and management of diseases, medication optimization, better and faster clinical trials, real-world value and evidence, as well as increased well-being for consumers.
We offer a team of highly motivated and skilled employees and an open, creative and team-oriented atmosphere, where you will be able to develop yourself and your career, providing most modern equipment, in order to build a creative office vibe.