- JP Morgan Chase
- Columbus, OH, US
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. Youll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
As an experienced iOS Mobile Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, youll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages for developing mobile applications: Objective C, Java or C#
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
- Created 1 or more applications available in Apple's AppStore or Google's Experience with the following is highly desired:
- Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Familiarity with how to optimize code for phones, testing with phones, challenges with phones
- Experience with GIT source control management.
- Experience consuming SOAP web services
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to clarify application requirements via phone/email with business partners in addition to relying on technical requirements documentation
When you work at
JPMorgan Chase & Co., youre not just working at a global financial
institution. Youre an integral part of one of the worlds biggest tech
companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists
design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to
big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments,
cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual
investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative
solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but
also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase &
Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and were building a
technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage
professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and
compensation. If youre looking to build your career as part of a global
technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and
companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
So if you're ready to
put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference,