- Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
- Mid-Level, Senior
- star_border Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision
- star_border Generous PTO
- star_border Weekly Catered Lunches
- star_border Wellness Benefit
- star_border Commuter Benefits
- star_border Paid Parental Leave
- star_border Work/Life Balance
- star_border Amazing Culture
- star_border 401K with Employer Matching
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Software Engineer to join our core team. Your responsibilities will range from building POCs, testing new technologies, helping write designs to project management and mentoring other engineers. Our team is responsible for designing a large scale backend SaaS application architecture written mostly in Python.
You’ll help build efficient debugging and monitoring solutions for different workflows. You’ll combine theory, practice and hands-on experience with an understanding of data structures, design patterns and best practices
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Help the R&D teams with technical leadership (from architecture to code design).
- Lead technical knowledge for Python and Backend infrastructure.
- Participate and do Code Reviews and Design Reviews.
- Explore and research new technologies, libraries and tools. (mainly for Python, AWS services)
- Develop core libraries and help debug complicated issues.
- Help the R&D teams with training - Python, AWS Services & best practices.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 10+ years of programming experience
(preferably working on big scale cloud driven systems)
- 7+ years experience and deep knowledge of Python
- 5+ years experience with cloud technologies, databases, caching
- 5+ years experience with building production SaaS systems
- Experience with Python open source ecosystem
frameworks for example: Django, Flask, Celery, AirFlow
- Experience with tools such as CI/CD, testing tools, monitoring, logging tools
- Experience with Linux base systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Deep knowledge of ORM, SQL and Data Modeling
- Experience with TDD and ability to write quality unit tests
- Experience with AWS services such as S3, ECS, Fargate, RDS - PostgreSQL, SQS, Elasticache, Lambda, DynamoDB