- Altran Netherlands
- Eindhoven, NL
- Mid-Level, Senior
Would you like to be actively involved in implementing complex critical control software in the high tech industry? Join our team of Innovation Makers as a C ++ Developer and work with us on specific technical solutions for leading customers in Manufactoring & Electronics, High Tech, Health Care, Life Sciences, Automotive and Energy.
What will you do?
As C++ Developer at Altran, you are the integration specialist of critical software of distributed systems. Your software is often customized, scalable, real-time, 24x7 available and secure. You are involved in the full cycle of software development based on C++ technology. You work in multidisciplinary, technology-driven teams of software development specialists on the most diverse projects with leading customers in the high tech industry. You will quickly develop your skills through an intensive training policy and close collaboration with our customers.
- Analyze the requirements of software specifications for high tech machines, consumer products, medical diagnostic systems or electron microscopes
- Participate in reviews of the software specifications
- Give advice on technical parts of the software specifications
- Design and implement (test) software
- Develop prototypes
Skills & Requirements
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- You are an EU citizen and live in The Netherlands
- You have completed a technical oriented Bachelor's or Master's degree
- You have at least 2-5 years of experience in C++ software development: C++ 11 and C++ 14, Boost, Python, Qt5
- You are familiar with various technologies and methodologies such as Agile / Scrum, UML, design patterns and multi-threaded applications and version control systems Git, SVN and/or Perforce
- You are eager to solve complex issues
- You have experience in translating technical designs into software implementation